Christmas Creatures Decoration Ideas
So many great Christmas decorations came out as animals this year. Here’s a list of ten favourites, and how we’re planning on using them.
- These cute teddy bear Christmas baubles look amazing hung from a long piece of satin ribbon in pastels or strong neon colours. Strung up in arcs along the ceiling line or door of the nursery or children’s room, they add instant impact.
- Consider giving your star a rest this year, and have a magnificent Christmas decoration, such as an owl or bird at the top of your Christmas tree.
- This pretty pair of owls looks great snuggling up to a pine Christmas garland as part of a table decoration, on a mantelpiece or sideboard.
- Clip-on birds make Christmas gifts super glamorous in seconds. Paired with an organza ribbon, they’re fast becoming a favourite Christmas gift wrapping accessory.
- Part of our Natural Accents Christmas range, we’ll admit to loving this gingham mouse just as much as the kids will.
- With a distinctly Scandinavian feel, this reindeer will look sweet standing guard over the presents under a real or artificial Christmas tree.
- A Rudolph to make everyone smile, especially as part of a Xmas window display.
- Elegant beaded pieces are all part of our White Diamond Theme. They look great when the Christmas lights are on.
- The chrome finish of this reindeer plays beautifully with candlelight. If you’re someone who likes to give Christmas hampers, you might want to consider adding a few Christmas oranaments like this, along with the treats.
- Such a sweet shape, this diamond reindeer comes in two shapes, and looks great as table decoration.
Creating your ideal Christmas decor by adding some animal appeal is that easy. And during the silly season, easy is good. To help, we’ve added a large range of Christmas bows, wrapping and Christmas tree decorations online for quick ordering and delivery. Starting with the big items, like getting your artificial Christmas tree online, can really help clear some space for making that Christmas stuffing from scratch!