12 Beautiful Wreaths For Christmas 2015
It’s not long to go now before front doors all over the world are decorated with Christmas wreaths to celebrate the festive season. While it’s a great place to start, your front door is just the beginning and it’s worth planning out some alternative places to display your wreaths for maximum impact, like:
- On the inside of a window – a great way to make an impression from the outside of your shop or home.
- On doorknobs – small wreaths are the perfect finishing touch when placed on doorknobs and handles.
- Mantelpiece – hanging a beautiful wreath above a fireplace will create an instant focal point in the room, or hang small wreaths on the front of the mantelpiece at different heights.
- Table centrepiece – lay your wreath in the centre of the table and place candles or hurricane lamps in the centre. Filled with Christmas baubles or LED candles, they make an easy and intricate centerpiece in no time.
- Staircase – hang a wreath in the centre of the balustrade, or hang a few wreaths at different heights for a truly festive display.
We’ve never been so spoilt for choice for designs either with an array of decorative concepts to choose from this year. Whether it’s a classic pine, modern design or natural feel that you’re going for, there’s a Christmas wreath to suit your 2015 theme. You can also shop by occasion on our website to compliment your Christmas wreath with accessories, ribbons and ornaments edited to suit a white, gold, natural, traditional and silver theme.
Here’s a snapshot of just 12 of our favourite options:
1. Make your own DIY Christmas wreath incorporating your favourite Christmas materials and colours. This idea is perfect if you want to customise your design. Start with a plain foam wreath, then wrap it in beautiful jute Christmas ribbon, a jute bow and a hanging star or your favourite ornament, for a festive feel that’s unique to you.
2. Pinecone & Jute Wreath. If natural accents are more your style, your toughest task will be choosing between the array of wreaths around this year decorated with pinecones and natural accents.
3. Willow Wreath. A natural option, with gently twisted willow sticks creating a charming design for Christmas 2015. We’ve used two here for double the impact, decorated with additional Christmas sprays and metal jingle bells.
4. White Rattan Wreath. A minimalist wreath for a simple modern look. Made from natural rattan materials with a white washed finish.
5. Evergreen Pine Wreaths with orchids. Faux evergreen pine creates a timeless yuletide wreath in rich greens with the additional of artificial white orchids and white ribbon.
6. Natural White Wreath. Embellished with pinecones, white-washed branches and stars, this wreath offers a breath of fresh coastal air.
7. Natural Rattan Wreath. A textured wreath in natural rattan works for almost any Christmas theme. It’s also easy to embellish with Christmas picks or Christmas ribbon.
8. Lush Berry Wreath. Delicate bright berries create a strong festive story in holiday red.
9. Pinecone & Bell Wreath. Real miniature pinecones and mini bells, peppered with tiny bright red berries.
10. Pinecone & Apple Wreath. This wreath featuring gold glitter apples, sprays of green pine and tiny gold berries could easily double as a table centrepiece.
11. Pine Wreath with red Christmas ribbon. When you think of a classic Christmas, you think of deep reds and dark greens. A pine wreath with the addition of pinecones and berry sprays perfectly complements a traditional theme.
12. Magnolia Leaf Wreath. Beautiful magnolia leaves adorn this wreath, which will last you long past Christmas.
So whether it’s traditional or modern, make an impression with your Christmas wreath this year. It’s a decorative drawcard you’ll use again and again.