Fun, clever and original, this DIY Santa gift tag idea is a definite crowd pleaser during the holidays and is super easy to make and personalise. Follow this step-by-step tutorial, and impress everyone on Christmas morning with your creativity by using them on your presents and gift bags. What’s more is that you can hang these from the Christmas tree too!
1. Cut a 10cm length of satin ribbon.
2. Weave the satin ribbon through the diamante buckle and place ribbon 1/3 of the way up the gift tag.
3. Hot glue both ends of the ribbon to the back of the gift tag to secure in place.
4. Select three beads and hot glue each one vertically down the center of the gift tag close to the top.
5. Loop the twine throught the metal gusset of the tag and tie to secure.
Tip: Once diamante is in the middle of the tag, you can glue it down to keep it secure.
Make multiple copies and use it as a tree decoration for a unique and creative touch!