Think Pink for Wedding and Valentine’s Gifts
Pink is officially hot again. From beauty and fashion to wedding decoration and home wares, pink is being embraced yet again for the romantic appeal of soft crimsons and corals – and the impact of their neon and hot pink cousins. Of course, for some of us, it’s a life-long love that never wavers.
This Valentine’s Day, get creative. Turn everyday treats into creative gifts and find inspiration in our pick of the 12 sweetest ideas for gifts, whether it’s for February 14, a wedding anniversary, birthday or just because! There’s also plenty of rosy options here for wedding decoration or event planning ideas.
- Set your gifts apart from the rest with this set of three square-shaped, striped gift boxes that are sure to make a great impression. If you’re in the mood to be lavish, a matching rose box is an addition worth investing in for maximum impact.
- Everlasting love… flowers are a given on Valentine’s Day and this spray of hydrangeas in light pink is a great start. There’s no reason you shouldn’t snap up some gorgeous fake flowers to celebrate real love!
- Get creative with a Valentine’s Day hamper using our square wooden flower planter for a thoughtful, personalised gift that will keep on giving.
- For a truly romantic touch, this pink vase is available in four pretty ice cream colours and looks great filled with orchids, peonies or roses.
- Wrapped around a bouquet of flowers, a gift box or a beautiful vase, lashings of satin pink ribbon provides endless decorative options and looks expensive in the best possible way.
- Elegant and versatile, our art glass vase with its swirls of coral pink is one of the prettiest vases we’ve seen – the pattern is interesting, but soft enough that it doesn’t dominate an arrangement.
- They say French is the language of love, so take your Valentine to Paris with these gorgeous planters which also make for a fabulous table centrepiece both indoors and out.
- A bamboo lantern makes for such a thoughtful present, especially with some scented candles or pillar candles included.
- Rose petals are great to have on hand for wedding decorations or as a finishing touch for a Valentine’s Day gift. Scatter them in a rose box for the 14th February or grab a whole bunch of wholesale gift bags and create individual gifts for your event guests to take away.
- Short of shooting Cupid’s arrow – this Teddytime teddy bear is as clear as you can get if you’re looking for a present with a message! Or, for a super sized declaration of love, a giant teddy bear could be just what you need!
- When you can get artificial flowers wholesale, you can afford to get really creative with the way you use them. One of our favourite ways to use silk flowers is in creative gift wrapping. Flowers from this real touch silk orchid cymbidium make a stunning adornment on top of a large gift or posy box.
- Turn any glass vase into a creative gift this Valentine’s Day. Fill a glass bowl, candy jar or hurricane glass with chocolate, home-made cookies or sweets – then wrap it in cellophane and finish it with wholesale ribbon, in satin, organza or grosgrain. Or fill glass country vases with tealights and fresh flowers for a super pretty gift, table display or centrepiece.