Are we always too busy to look at the important things?
Now that Spring has sprung and that we are heading into summer, have you thought about a spring clean?
Here are 5 ideas:
- Brighten up – look at your lighting, change light bulbs and brighten up your spaces which also includes your work areas.
- When was the last time you painted? This is not as big a cost as you think.
- Do I need to change or improve the flooring?
- Do you have too much clutter? Stands, buckets and displays that are not efficient.
- Take a look which parts of the store you do not sell products from? How often do you sell something from that corner of the store? Your are paying rent for it.
Don’t just think about it, do something about it.