- What is the Koch & Co fresh Ecuadorian rose subscription?
This service delivers fresh Ecuadorian roses to your door on a weekly or fortnightly basis.
- What flowers are available in the Koch & Co fresh Ecuadorian rose subscription?
The subscription is for our Premium Fresh Ecuadorian Roses, which are available in bunches of 10. No other type of fresh flower is currently available with this service.
You can browse our range of fresh Ecuadorian roses online HERE.
- Will the roses from my Ecuadorian rose subscription arrive hydrated and ready to use?
No, they will arrive in a state of hibernation. To slow down the flower’s lifespan, our fresh flowers are put into a state of hibernation and dry-packed at the farms. This is done so they are not affected during shipment and are easier to transport. To learn how to rehydrate your fresh flowers read our Koch Blog A Guide On How To Rehydrate Your Fresh Flowers.
- Can I request to have my Ecuadorian roses rehydrated before they are delivered?
We believe it is best to send you your order of Ecuador roses as soon as possible, and do not recommend hydrating them so they can also travel better. Hydrated Ecuador roses are available in our Auburn Super Store for pick up only.
- How long do Ecuadorian roses last?
Ecuador roses are very hardy and will last up to 10 days after they are rehydrated.
- How do I care for Ecuador Roses?
To extend the lifespan of your roses we recommend keeping them in clean buckets, with fresh water and flower food. Make sure to clean your buckets and add new water, and flower food every two days. To learn more about how much flower food you should use, read our Koch Blog What is Flower Food And How Much Is Too Much?
- How much does the Koch & Co fresh Ecuadorian rose subscription cost?
There is no subscription fee. Prices may vary depending on the season (e.g. Valentines Day). The prices shown exclude GST. You will be notified by customer care if prices change.
- How much does freight cost for the Koch & Co Ecuadorian rose subscription?
Our flat-rate delivery fee is $9.95 + GST based on a minimum 10 bunch or more purchase.
- Is the cost any different for a weekly or fortnightly Koch & Co fresh Ecuadorian rose subscription?
No, the flowers are the same price for both weekly and fortnightly subscriptions. The price of the delivery fee also does not change.
- When are payments taken out of my account?
Payments are made the Wednesday before the scheduled dispatch week.
- How do I sign up for the Koch & Co fresh Ecuadorian rose subscription service?
Please contact our Customer Care team on 1300 555 624 (Mon - Fri) to sign up for the subscription service.
- What is the minimum order amount for the Koch & Co fresh Ecuadorian rose subscription?
10 bunches is the minimum order amount for this subscription service.
- Can I order more than one colour of rose for my Koch & Co Ecuadorian rose subscription?
Yes. You can mix & match colours within your order E.g. you can order 5 pink bunches and 5 red bunches.
- Can I change the rose colour that I get delivered in my Koch & Co fresh Ecuadorian rose subscription?
Yes, you can. Please contact our Customer Care team on 1300 555 624 (Mon - Fri) to make any changes. However, please note that these changes may/will take two weeks to process and implement.
- What if the roses I have ordered for my Koch & Co fresh Ecuadorian rose subscription are not available?
Reasonable substitutions of flowers will be made if the exact ones you have ordered are not available. However, our Customer Care team will notify you in advance if any major substitutions need to be made.
- When will my first delivery be dispatched after I subscribe?
It will be two weeks before your first order is dispatched. Our Customer Care team will let you know what this exact date will be when you subscribe.
- What days do the roses get dispatched for my Koch & Co fresh Ecuadorian rose subscription?
Your order will be dispatched on either Wednesday or Thursday of your subscription cycle. Unfortunately, customers are not able to choose a preferred delivery date at this stage. From time to time, dispatch cycles may differ due to logistics reasons.
- Can I change my Koch & Co fresh Ecuadorian rose subscription delivery cycle?
Yes, you can. However, please note that if you wish to change your service cycle to a weekly or fortnightly subscription, these changes may/will take two weeks to process and implement.
- Is the Koch & Co fresh Ecuadorian rose subscription available to everyone in Australia?
No. Unfortunately at this time, we are only able to offer this service to customers in the Sydney metro area. Postcodes include 2000 - 2234, 2555 - 2567, and 2740 - 2770.
- How do I pause or cancel my Koch & Co fresh Ecuadorian rose subscription?
You will need to contact our Customer Care team on 1300 555 624 (Mon - Fri) to pause or cancel your subscription and to confirm the last delivery day. Please note that a two week notice period is needed to stop all orders.
- What is the notice period to change, pause, or cancel my Koch & Co fresh Ecuadorian rose subscription?