John Emmanuel Masterclass Competition Terms and Conditions
Information on the prize and how to participate forms part of these terms and conditions.
By participating in this promotion (“Promotion” or “Competition”), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Koch & Co Pty Ltd, 58 Huntingwood Drive, Huntingwood NSW 2148 (“Koch & Co”, or “Koch” or the “promoter”).
- Entry and participation in the Promotion is dependant on the entrant acting in accordance with the below terms.
- The promotion is conducted via entry at https://www.instagram.com.
- Entrants acknowledge that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram. Any questions should be directed to Koch & Co Pty Ltd.
- Entry is only open to individuals aged 18 years and over and living in Australia. Koch & Co employees, directors and other representatives of the Promoter and organisations involved in sponsoring or conducting the Promotion (and any individuals so involved) are ineligible, as are members of their immediate families and households.
- Individuals or businesses may enter the competition only once.
- The competition commences on Thursday 14th November 2019 at 12:00pm and concludes on Wednesday 20th November 2019 at 11:59pm (the “Promotion Period”).
- Entries must be received by 11:59pm (AEDT) on the specified competition closure days. The times of entry will be based on the time it’s received by the Koch & Co Pty Ltd. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- To enter the promotion entrants must:
Access and log in to their personal or business Instagram account and follow the Koch & Co Pty Ltd Instagram page ("@kochandco");
Have a public account (not private) or set their Instagram account to public (not private);
Complete the sentence "Attending John Emmanuel’s Masterclass would .......” and comment on the competition post.
- You understand that the entry point occurs when you post a comment on one of the Koch & Co Instagram posts talking about the Promotion.
- Entry into the Promotion is free. However, any costs associated with accessing the Promotion online are the responsibility of the person seeking access and is dependent on the internet or mobile service provider used. Unless expressly stated in these Terms & Conditions, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or Promoter.
- The entrant is responsible for the submission of their own entry during the Promotion Period and it is not the responsibility of the Promoter or any third party to ensure that a person is entered into the Promotion.
- The competition is run on Instagram and the total prize pool consits of one ticket to the upcoming John Emmanuel Luxury Wedding Masterclass in Sydney (“the prize” or “prize pool”) valued at $2,850 (incl. GST). There is one prize only and the total prize pool includes 1 x ticket for the 3 day masterclass only. Check the event website for more information on the inclusions.
- If the prize or parts of the prize pool become unavailable for whatever reasons, the Promoter may or may not substitute an item of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation.
- This promotion is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each valid entry received during the competition period will be judged by the promoter based on the creativity of the response to the question asked.
- The answers deemed most creative by the Promoter will be judged the winners.
- The Promoter's decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
- The prizes are not redeemable for cash, nor are the prizes transferable or exchangeable.
- The draw will be conducted on Thursday 21st November 2019. The winners will be notified on the day of the draw. The winner will be notified of their prize via private message and have 8 hours to respond with their contact details. The winner's name will be announced on the Promoter's Instagram page.
- The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to contact the winner via private message. If for any reason the Promoter is unable to make contact with a winner within 8 hours then the winner will forfeit the prize and another winner may be selected on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
- The name and contact details of the winner will be communicated to John Emmanuel Grima from the John Emmanuel Floral Event Stylist company so the winner can be registered for the event. The prize winner should expect to be contacted by John Emmanuel Grima within 48 hours of winning the prize.
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to the following:
i. attend the Masterclass on the 3 consecutive days (25th November 2019, 26th November 2019 & 27th November 2019) and the gala dinner held on the 27th November 2019;
ii. to publish an Instagram post within 48 hours announcing the win of the Koch & Co prize;
iii. to publish two stories on her/his Instagram account during the John Emmanuel Masterclass and hashtagging Koch & Co (#kochandco) each time the event is mentioned;
iv. to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but no limited to, being interviewed, photographed and/or filmed.
- All participants agree to comply with the publicity requirements of the promoter and grant the promoter and its affiliates the irrevocable, perpetual, non-royalty right to feature or publicise on any platform owned/operated by promoter any materials submitted by the participants.
- Personal information of participants will be collected to enable the promoter to administer and promote this promotion and to contact the winner and may also be provided to other third parties assisting the promoter in this regard, including without limitation, prizes' suppliers and deliverers, and authorities. If a participant does not truthfully provide all the requested personal information, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify or reject his/her entry.
- Koch & Co Pty Ltd reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice. Participation in this Promotion shall constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions and the amendment thereof.
- The promoter, its affiliates, agents, employees, directors will not be responsible or liable for:
i. any losses, damages, liabilities, deaths, injuries, claims, demands and/or proceedings (collectively the “Liabilities”) incurred or suffered by any party due to any delay and/or failure (including lost entries) in receiving and submitting the entries as a result of any communication error, interruption, human error and/or failure by the promoter and/or any third party;
ii. any Liabilities incurred or suffered by any participant or his/her authorised representatives resulting from their participation in this Promotion or fulfilment of any prizes;
iii. any error (including error in notification of winners), omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission;
iv. any changes made by Promoter or any third party supplier, or the organiser, administrator or sponsors of this promotion or the prizes; and/or
v. any liabilities incurred or suffered arising from any act beyond their control or for any act, omission or default of any third party.
- This Promotion and these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Australia.