Matthew Landers & Joseph Massie Pass Giveaways
Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. The Promoter is Koch & Co Pty Ltd.
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia who are 18 years of age or over. However, employees of Koch & Co Pty Ltd and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
3. The competition commences on March 30 at 4pm and concludes on March 31 at 4:30pm.
4. To enter via Facebook entrants must:
a. Access and log in to their personal Facebook account and follow the Koch & Co Pty Ltd Facebook page
b. Finish the sentence "I would love to go because..." in the comments section in 25 words or less
5. The answer deemed most creative and within 25 words, including the pretext by the Promoter will be judged the winner.
6. The winner will be notified within 1 day of the draw. The winner will be notified of their prize in writing and their details will be posted on the Promoter's Facebook and Instagram page.
7. The prize is one of five double passes to the Sydney Demonstration show presented by Matthew Landers Academy and Joseph Massie, valued at $110.00, and is not redeemable for cash, nor is the prize transferable or exchangeable.
8. Once prizes have left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
9. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Any questions should be directed to Koch & Co Pty Ltd.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudlent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or Promoter.
11. Entries must be received by 4:30pm (AEDT) on 31 March 2015. The time of entry will in each case by the time this is received by Koch & Co Pty Ltd. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
12. Prize is for Sydney show entry passes only, and does not include drinks.
13. Unless expressly stated in these Terms & Conditions all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
14. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation.
15. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but no limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned throughout the duration of the prize.
16. The Promoter's decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.