Melbourne Flower Show Double Pass Giveaways
Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. The Promoter is Koch & Co Pty Ltd.
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia who are 18 years of age or over. However, employees of Koch & Co Pty Ltd and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
3. The competition commences on February 22 at 5:30pm and concludes on March 3 at 11:59pm, 2016. The competition is run on Instagram, Facebook and EDMs and the total prize pool consists of five double daytime passes to the MIFGS.
4. To enter via Instagram entrants must:
a. Access and log in to their personal or business Instagram account and follow the Koch & Co Pty Ltd Instagram page ("@Kochandco")
b. Set their Instagram account to public
c. Regram the relevant photograph through their own Instagram account together with the #kochandco and #mifgs hashtags
d. Tag a friend they would take and write in 25 words or less what it means to you to go to the MIFGS
5. To enter via Facebook entrants must:
a. Access and log in to their personal or business Facebook account and like the Koch & Co Pty Ltd Facebook page ("Kochandco")
b. Like the relevant photograph through their own Facebook account
c. Tag who they would take and write in 25 words or less what it means to you to go to the MIFGS in the comments section using the #kochandco and #mifgs hashtags
6. Individuals may enter the competition as many times as they like on both social media platforms.
7. The answers deemed most creative by the Promoter will be judged the winners.
8. The winners will be notified within 2 business days of the draw. The winners will be notified of their prize via social and have 48 hours to respond with their contact details. The winners names will be posted on the Promoter's Facebook and Instagram page.
9. The prize is one of five double daytime passes to the Melbourne Flower and Garden Show, valued at $54.00, and excludes the Gardens by Twilight access. Tickets are not redeemable for cash, nor is the prize transferable or exchangeable.
10. Once prizes have left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
11. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram and Facebook. Any questions should be directed to Koch & Co Pty Ltd.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudlent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or Promoter.
13. Entries must be received by 11:59 (AEDT) on 3 March 2016. The time of entry will in each case by the time this is received by Koch & Co Pty Ltd. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
14. Prize is for entry pass only, and does not include travel expenses to Melbourne or accomodation in Melbourne for the duration of the event.
15. Unless expressly stated in these Terms & Conditions all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
16. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation.
17. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but no limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned throughout the duration of the prize.
18. The Promoter's decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.