Shred and fillers are an essential hamper and packaging product for small businesses and everyday use. Packaging filler helps protect gift items or produce and helps to display the items in your hamper at the right height and angle.
Whatever your paper packaging filler needs or questions our helpful staff are here to give you a hand. We stock a wide range of high-quality fillers to make sure that you get exactly what you need. Importing them ourselves means that we can bring them to you at wholesale prices. Our products can be delivered across Australia, so you can buy them online and have them delivered straight to your door. Whether you want to fill a hamper basket, bag, wine box or crate, or storage box we have the perfect filler for you.
Our wood wool is a popular choice for hampers or produce packaging as it is food grade and made from sustainable supplies in New Zealand. We also have a great range of crinkle cut shredded paper which comes in a range of colours and supports medium to heavy weight items and made from 100% recycled paper.
Koch & Co is a much loved business that was originally started in 1931. We are importers, national distributors and wholesalers with the largest range in the country. We sell our products Australia-wide, with quick delivery to the major centres such as Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide. For all your packaging filler paper enquires shop online today or visit our helpful staff at our Koch & Co Auburn superstore.
- How to make a gift hamper?
Alongside the actual gifts in a gift hamper, there are other things to consider, such as the hamper packaging for a stunning presentation. Below are some things to consider when making a gift hamper for someone special:
- Tailor the hamper to the recipient’s interests by adding specific items they would enjoy.
- Based on the gift items, choose colours and patterns that will complement each other when deciding on baskets, ribbons and hamper fillings.
- Before placing the gifts in the basket or box, fill the bottom with shredded paper to help lift up the items, and provide an even base.
- The shredded paper also works as a decorative element to help unify all gift items.