At Koch & Co, we stock an extensive and diverse range of high-quality Christmas ornaments and Christmas house decoration in a variety of shapes, sizes, themes, materials, and designs. We have all your favourite Christmas tree ornaments including elegant Christmas angels, reindeers, stars, Santa decorations and more, all at the best wholesale prices in Australia.
If you require wholesale Christmas ornaments and Christmas baubles with Australia wide delivery, we're sure to have something to suit your taste and budget. Trust Koch & Co with all your Christmas ornament needs this festive season. You will notice in this year's selection that Christmas wooden ornaments are on-trend and highly sought-after.
Also, be sure to explore our stunning range of Christmas decorations and Christmas tree decorations including Christmas baubles to help make your festive season truly unforgettable for you and your family. You can purchase our Christmas ornaments online or at our Koch & Co Auburn superstore.
- How are Christmas ornaments made?
The most common types of Christmas ornaments are made using traditional materials: glass, metal, wood, and plastic. Ornaments can be made from one of these materials or many of them, which are then shaped into different festive designs that you can use to decorate your tree. The Christmas ornaments Australia makes are typically made in a factory, especially if the tree ornaments are crafted out of glass. Christmas tree ornaments can also be made at home using different materials you may have available, making them a fun craft activity for kids.
- How to make cool Christmas ornaments?
Making homemade Christmas tree ornaments is a good way to make your Christmas tree stand out. There are many different ways to make your own ornaments.
- Opt for a natural look by making little wood slices into ornaments with antlers burned into them.
- Cover existing Christmas baubles in fun glitter, seed beads, sequins, and ribbons.
- Create jingle bell ornaments by attaching bells to pipe cleaners and tying them off with a bow.
- Make miniature trees out of twigs found in the yard glued to popsicle sticks.
- Create cute knit hats out of thread by tying different pieces together for a cozy look.
- Make snowflakes out of wood beads and string.
If you need a little more inspiration, check out Koch & Co’s DIY Projects for hundreds of decoration ideas and festive floral arrangements.