We have professional florists covered when it comes to supplies and accessories, because we know the fine details make all the difference when it comes to making the ultimate floral arrangement for weddings, events, storefronts and more.
Florist supplies such as floral foam, florist wire, flower stands, glues and adhesives are essentials for the professional florist to make magical bouquets that stand out. We have wedding bouquet floral accessories under our Floral Basics® brand which are designed to meet all essential requirements for floral arrangements, floral art and all areas of australian floristry education as well as wedding decorations and event decorations.
Koch & Co brings you the largest range of floral craft supplies in Australia for you to buy online at cheap wholesale prices. This is perfect for buying in bulk so you can save. Our range of florist supplies and florist sundries are the highest quality and meets the needs of the professional florist, online florist, flower grower and florist industry.
You can save on floral foam, polystyrene balls, Design Master spray paint, parafilm tape and florist supplies wholesale. We also offer a wide range of florist hardware such as flower bowls and guards, florist scissors , plastic pots, pots for plants, safety cutters and more. Shop online at Koch & Co for all your florist supply needs today.
Remember: We deliver Australia-wide including metros: Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Darwin, Hobart, Perth, Melbourne and Sydney as well as most country areas.
- Where to buy floral supplies?
If you’re looking to stock up on florist supplies, then you have come to the right place. As one of the largest providers and distributors of floristry supplies in Australia, we are sure to have everything you need for your next project. From floral foam, flower trolleys, cutting tools, and must-have florist accessories; Koch & Co stock thousands of items for all your floristry requirements. With over 90 years of experience, Koch & Co has Australia’s most comprehensive range of professional florist supplies for floral designers and beginners alike. We pride ourselves on pairing great products with great customer service. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff are happy to help you with any of your florist supplies requests. We also sell our florist supplies online and in-store at cheap wholesale prices. For your convenience, we also ship the majority of our products Australia wide.
- How to make a floral table arrangement?
Floral table arrangements help add charm and ambience to an otherwise blank canvas. Table arrangements can be relatively easy to make, especially when you have the right flower arranging supplies.
A few things you should consider before making your arrangements are:
- Is your table large, medium, or small?
- Do other elements, like dinner settings and food, also require space on the table?
- Should you choose fresh or artificial flowers?
- What flowers and foliage would best suit your chosen theme or home décor?
A fantastic design for an event table is an arrangement that runs the full length of the table. To make this arrangement simply follow these steps:
1. If you are using fresh flowers, we recommend using wet floral foam. If you are using artificial flowers, we recommend using dry floral foam.
2. If you are using wet floral foam, to keep your tablecloth from getting wet or damaged, place your foam in a flower tray or bowl.
3. When your floral foam is chosen, arrange the bricks lengthways down the table at your desired length.
4. The centre will be the starting point for your arrangement. When you insert the centre point foliage angle it straight up. From then on, position everything to the left of the centre point leaning left, and everything right of the centre point leaning right.
5. After this continue the process of layering your greenery and flowers along the length of the table to fill out your arrangement.
- How to make a floral installation?
Learning the art of floral installation design can be made easy with the right Koch florist supplies.
A few things to consider before you create your design are:
- What will the anchor point for your installation be?
- If hanging from the ceiling, will your installation require a professional rigging company to secure it in place?
- What type of frame will you use?
- Does the installation require transportation to the event space?
- What flowers and foliage will match your event theme?
- Do you wish to use fresh or artificial flowers in your arrangement?
To start building your installation, simply:
1. Assemble your installation frame.
2. Position your floral foam around the base of the frame at points that you would like to display the flowers.
3. Start arranging your foliage and flowers on your installation frame to create your desired design.
4. Make sure your installation is secure. This is especially needed if it is an outdoor event where the installation will be exposed to different elements, like strong winds.
- How to make a floral hair piece?
Wearing flowers in your hair at a wedding or special event is a simple way to add a romantic accessory to your outfit. A popular choice for floral headpieces is a pretty flower crown.
To make your flower crown, follow these simple steps:
1. Measure grape vine wire twine around your head, leaving an extra 10cm so you are able to adjust the crown later if necessary.
2. Twist the two ends of twine together to secure the circle.
3. Select and arrange your flowers around the crown; be sure to use a variety of different size flowers and even some greenery. You can either arrange the flowers all around the entire circle or just at the front.
4. Cut off the flower stems, leaving around 2cm of stem for attaching to the twine. Form a hook with florist wire and secure it around the first flower stem. Repeat for each flower.
5. Start attaching flowers one by one onto the twine using binding wire. Keep in mind to start at one end and work your way around.
6. Your flower crown is now ready to use! If needed, adjust the crown to fit your head so it sits comfortably.