Looking for wholesale packaging? Whether it is a time of celebration or you just found the perfect present for someone you love, you can make the gift even more special with Koch & Co’s gift packaging.
As a large packaging supplier, our extensive range of wholesale packaging supplies include gift bags, tissue paper, storage boxes, wine packaging, confectionery packaging and more. Our wholesale gift packaging supplies carter to any project and aims to enhance the beauty of your products in the best possible way.
When presenting a hamper it is essential that the gift box packaging looks as good as the gifts inside. We have a wide range of cardboard hamper trays that look great, are sturdy and available in multiple sizes. Pair with wood wool, cellophane bags, a decorative pick and a beautiful gift tag to complete the look. We only stock the finest quality products and packaging supplies, so you can be sure that your gift will look amazing.
Our comprehensive range is stylish, versatile, and competitively priced. On-trend retail packaging supplies and products are released every season, including chalkboard embellishments, confectionery boxes, and festive posy boxes. Remember: We deliver Australia-wide including metros: Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Darwin, Hobart, Perth, Melbourne, and Sydney as well as most country areas. For all your gift packaging supplies wholesale enquiries shop online today or visit our helpful staff at our Koch & Co Auburn superstore.
- How to wrap a present?
Buy gift wrapping paper and your packaging supplies off-season so you have more creative options to work with. To save, you may also want to buy your gift packaging and accessories at wholesale prices from us. To wrap a present, follow the below steps:
- Cut the wrapping paper using scissors to make a long enough sheet to cover all sides of your chosen gift box.
- Centre the box on the wrapping paper, and fold over one end along the length of the present.
- Create crisp and clean lines by folding over the edge of the paper to hide any uneven cutting for a more professional appearance.
- Secure your gift wrap with clear tape.
- When it comes to the corners of the box, fold the ends neatly, and tape the flaps together.
- Repeat the above for the other side.
- For an overall crisp appearance, crease the edges gently with your fingertips on all sides of the box.
- Add a simple but beautiful ribbon or bow for a spectacular finish.
- Tips on how to wrap a present nicely
Whether it’s for a birthday, wedding, farewell or the festive season, there are a few ways to make your gifts stand out amongst others:
- Pick a theme such as elegant and chic, bright and bold, florals, rustic or space and cartoons for children, and decorate the exterior accordingly.
- For a rustic look for example, choose brown kraft paper for the wrapping paper and gift bag, and add a simple touch to the gift box packaging by mixing natural ribbons such as twine.
- To personalise gifts, add embellishments that you can make by hand, such as paper flowers or butterflies. Alternatively, you can simply buy them from a packaging supplier like us to order embellishments such as decorative picks and ribbon bows.
- Don’t forget to add a gift tag that you can attach with a tie.
- Choose a greeting card that speaks to the personality and taste of the recipient.