Christmas decorations would not be complete without beautiful Christmas garlands. At Koch & Co, we have a wide variety of festive garlands for your home and seasonal decoration needs. We import our Xmas garlands directly from the manufacturers ourselves, which means that we can bring them to you at wholesale prices Australia wide.
Christmas garlands are perfect for adding a seasonal and Christmas touch to your décor. They can be draped over doorways, along a table, hung on doors and along walls. Pair Christmas garlands with LED fairy lights and Christmas ornaments to create a beautiful display for your Christmas tree or living space.
We offer traditional, natural, and even modern Christmas garlands that will suit different Christmas décor settings and themes. You can use different pieces from our stunning range to create a Christmas garland for stairs, balcony Christmas garland arrangements, or a striking front door garland Christmas decoration. It's never been easier to find the perfect garland and Christmas decorations in Australia. You can also explore our extensive range of Christmas wreaths and holly decorations perfect for the new holiday season.
Koch & Co is the best place to buy your wholesale commercial Christmas garland this Festive Season. For all your artificial Christmas garland wholesale enquiries contact our customer care team or visit our helpful staff at our Koch & Co Auburn superstore. Don’t forget, we deliver Australia-wide to metro cities including Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Darwin, Hobart, Perth, Melbourne and Sydney as well as most country areas.
- How to hang a Christmas garland?
You can hang your Christmas evergreen garland in a number of places, such as on walls, Christmas trees, mantles, staircases and beyond.
- Hanging on a Tree: Take the Christmas garlands and begin wrapping them around the tree starting at about 1/5 of the way up. Wind it around the tree in an even spiral.
- Hanging on the Wall: Attach string or twine to the ends of your garland and hang it up on hooks that have been attached to your wall, such as self-adhesive hooks.
- Hanging on the Stairs: Much as you would on a Christmas tree, hang your garland decoration on your banister by wrapping it around the top main section in even loops.
- Hanging on the Front Door: Your front door garland Christmas decoration can be turned into a wreath or draped as you would on your wall to help frame your door or entryway.