At Koch we love to work with fundraisers to help make their event a success. Branding products with your logo is a popular way to raise funds by personalising fundraising products and can be very succesful. We have a range of products ideal for branding, such as teddy bears, gifts, wrapping, ribbons and packaging - please feel free to contact us with your ideas. We're also happy to offer discount vouchers for you to distribute with your organisations details on them (i.e. "For supporting our event today, we have negotiated $10 off your next purchase with Koch & Co!").
Having a fete or event to raise money for your local club, sporting group, specialty interest group, church or community group? We will be happy to help. At Koch we get these requests often and because we have limited resources, we have come up with a way we believe can keep everyone happy, and allow us to help in our own little way.
If your organisation is not a registered ABN holder - but you can provide proof of your event, we'll give you access to discounted trade prices to help you save. To receive this discount we would appreciate it if you can provide the following:
- A formal application on letterhead from the organisation or via email from an official company domain.
This is on a "per event basis" meaning a new request needs to be made for each new event.
- After management authorise the request, your discount will be applied.
- We request that Koch is given formal acknowledgment of its support where appropriate.
As a company, Koch is sensitive to the needs of the community and supports registered charities and philanthropic organisations such as the Variety Club of Australia. While we are not in a position to donate money to charities outside of these efforts, we often offer "extra special" pricing.
We provide product to charity at trade prices plus 25% discount (the only exclusion being goods that are already discounted at a percentage greater than this). All goods must be settled on a cash on delivery basis. To receive this discount we would appreciate it if you can provide the following:
- Koch receives a formal application with a letterhead from the registered charity or via email from an official domain. This is on a "per event basis" meaning a new request needs to be made for each new event.
- After your request is authorised by management, we'll apply your discount at the registered charity rate.
- Please give Koch & Co acknowledgement of its support where appropriate, such as advertising, programmes, signage and social media. In turn we're happy to help you promote your good cause, so please get in touch!
Please feel free to contact us or call our customer service on 1300 555 624 for all enquiries regarding donations and charity support.