Christmas 2020 Instagram Competitions Terms And Conditions Of Entry
Information on prizes and how to participate forms part of these terms and conditions.
By participating in this promotion (“Promotion” or “Competition”), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The Promoter is Koch & Co Pty Ltd, 58 Huntingwood Drive, Huntingwood NSW 2148 (“Koch & Co”, or “Koch” or the “promoter”).
2. Entry and participation in the Promotion is dependent on the entrant acting in accordance with the below terms.
3. The promotion is conducted via entry at https://www.instagram.com.
4. Entrants acknowledge that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram. Any questions should be directed to Koch & Co Pty Ltd.
5. Entry is only open to individuals aged 18 years and over and living in Australia. Koch & Co employees, directors and other representatives of the Promoter and organisations involved in sponsoring or conducting the Promotion (and any individuals so involved) are ineligible, as are members of their immediate families and households.
6. Individuals or businesses may enter the competition only once.
7. The first competition commences on Thursday 15th October 2020 at 12:00pm and concludes on Sunday 25th October 2020 at 11:59pm. The second competition commences on Monday 2nd November 2020 at 12:00pm and concludes on Thursday 12th November 2020 at 11:59pm. The third competition commences on Monday 16th November 2020 at 12:00pm and concludes on Thursday 26th November 2020 at 11:59pm. The fourth competition commences on Thursday 3rd December at 12:00pm and concludes on Thursday 10th December at 11:59pm. (the “Promotion Periods”).
8. Entries must be received by 11:59pm (AEDT) on the specified competition closure days. The times of entry will be based on the time it’s received by the Koch & Co Pty Ltd. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
9. To enter the promotion entrants must:
Access and log in to their personal or business Instagram account and follow the Koch & Co Pty Ltd Instagram page ("@Kochandco");
Have a public account (not private) or set their Instagram account to public (not private);
Tag two friends and answer the question in the dedicated Instagram post;
10. You understand that the entry point occurs when you post a comment on one of the Koch & Co Instagram posts talking about the Promotion.
11. Entry into the Promotion is free. However, any costs associated with accessing the Promotion online are the responsibility of the person seeking access and is dependent on the internet or mobile service provider used. Unless expressly stated in these Terms & Conditions, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or Promoter.
13. The entrant is responsible for the submission of their own entry during the Promotion Period and it is not the responsibility of the Promoter or any third party to ensure that a person is entered into the Promotion.
14. The competition is run on Instagram and the total prize pool for the first draw consists of four decorations from Koch & Co (“the prize” or “prize pool”) valued at $112.65 (incl. GST) and includes shipping to one Australian destination. There is one prize only and the total prize pool includes the following items: 1 x Festival Poinsettia Berry Garland (110cm), 1 x Nutcracker King Decoration (16x15x50cmH), 1 x Nutcracker Soldier Decoration (16x15x50cmH), 1 x Metal Lantern With 3 Pcs LED Candles (22x49cm). Prize pool for the second, third and fourth draws will be advised at the start of each competition.
15. The competition is run on Instagram and the total prize pool for the second draw consists of eighteen wrapping materials and accessories from Koch & Co (“the prize” or “prize pool”) valued at $174.28 (incl. GST) and includes shipping to one Australian destination. There is one prize only and the total prize pool includes the following items: 1 x Counter Roll Polka Dots Gloss Gold on White (50cmx50m), 1 x Wrapping Narrow Roll Solid Gloss Gold (10cmx60m), 1 x Counter Roll Solid Kraft Red (50cmx50m), 1 x Wrapping Narrow Roll Solid Kraft Brown (10cmx60m), 1 x Ribbon Cotton Linen Merry Xmas Cream Red (60mmx10m), 1 x Ribbon Satin Merry Xmas Red Gold (15mmx20m), 1 x Ribbon Taffeta Reindeer Pink White (30mmx20m), 1 x Ribbon Satin Xmas Tree White Gold (25mmx10m), 1 x Ribbon Satin Snowflake White Gold (10mmx20m), 1 x Ribbon Pull Bow Tree White (18mmx53cm) Pack 25, 1 x Gloss Paper Bag Med Scallop Gold (205x110x275mmH) Pack 5, 1 x Kraft Paper Bag Med Scallop Red (205x110x275mmH) Pack 5, 1 x Wine Bags Single Bott Pack 5 Gloss Scallop White (11X9X35cmH), 1 x Wine Bags Single Bott Pack 5 Kraft Scallop Red (11X35cmH), 1 x Wooden Hanging Snowflakes Set 9 Red (32.8x2.5x11.5cm), 1 x Hanging Wooden Decoration Assorted Designs Set 6 Red (8cmH), 1 x Wooden Hanging Decoration Set 8 White Gold (7.5x0.5x8cm), 1 x Wooden Santa Picks Pack 4 Red (30cmH). The Prize Pool for the third and fourth draws will be advised at the start of each competition.
16. The competition is run on Instagram and the total prize pool for the third draw consists of a gift voucher from Koch & Co (“the prize” or “prize pool”) valued at $500 (incl. GST) to spend online storewide at www.koch.com.au. There is one prize only and it is valid until Wednesday 30th June 2021. The Prize Pool for the fourth draw will be advised at the start of the competition.
17. The competition is run on Instagram and the total prize pool for the fourth draw consists of twelve Christmas decorations Koch & Co plus two additional items specified in the winner’s response for the competition. The original “prize” or “prize pool” from Koch & Co (excluding the winner’s two additional items) is valued at $194.17 (incl. GST). The overall “prize” or “prize pool” (including the winner’s two additional items) will include shipping to one Australian destination. There is one prize only and the total original prize pool includes the following items: 1 x Hanging Christmas Bauble Ice Pink (7cm) Pack 30, 1 x Hanging Wooden Decoration Assorted Designs Set 6 Red (8cmH), 1 x Ceramic Christmas Tree (24x9.5x38cmH), 1 x Fir Pine Burlap Wrapped Real Touch Green (90cmH), 1 x Fir Pine Burlap Wrapped Real Touch Green (120cmH), 2 x LED Fairy Lights Ice Ball 20Lights 3m 3xAA White, 1 x Dome Pillar Candle Red 25 Hours (5x7.5cmH) Pack 4, 3 x Glass Hanging Candle Holder Mini Hurricane Clear (8x9.5cmH), 1 x Seasonal Red Berry Wreath Red (50cmD). The winner may receive alternative item if selected item they have chosen is out of stock at the end of the competition.
18. If the prizes or parts of the prizes pool become unavailable for whatever reasons, the Promoter may substitute an item of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation.
19. This promotion is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each valid entry received during the competition period will be judged by the promoter based on the creativity of the response to the question asked.
20. The answers deemed most creative by the Promoter will be judged the winners.
21. The Promoter's decision is final, and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
22. The prizes are not redeemable for cash, nor are the prizes transferable or exchangeable.
23. The first draw will be conducted on Sunday 25th October 2020. The second draw will be conducted on Thursday 12th November 2020. The third draw will be conducted on Thursday 26th November 2020. The fourth draw will be conducted on Thursday 10th December 2020. The winners will be notified within 2 business days of each draw. The winners will be notified of their prizes via private message and have 48 hours to respond with their contact details. The winners' names will be announced on the Promoter's Instagram page.
24. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to contact the winner via private message. If for any reason the Promoter is unable to make contact with a winner within 48 hours, then the winner will forfeit the prize and another winner may be selected on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
25. The prizes will be posted to the winners at the discretion of the promoter. The prize winners should allow up to 7 days from the draw for the prizes to be dispatched from our premises.
26. Once the prizes have left Koch & Co’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed, or lost in transit.
27. By accepting the prizes, the winners agree to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed, photographed, and/or filmed.
28. All participants undertake to comply with the publicity requirements of the promoter and grant the promoter and its affiliates the irrevocable, perpetual, non-royalty right to feature or publicise on any platform owned/operated by promoter any materials submitted by the participants.
29. Personal information of participants will be collected to enable the promoter to administer and promote this promotion and to contact the winner and may also be provided to other third parties assisting the promoter in this regard, including without limitation, prizes' suppliers and deliverers, and authorities. If a participant does not truthfully provide all the requested personal information, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify or reject his/her entry.
30. Koch & Co Pty Ltd reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice. Participation in this Promotion shall constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions and the amendment thereof.
31. The promoter, its affiliates, agents, employees, directors will not be responsible or liable for:
i. any losses, damages, liabilities, deaths, injuries, claims, demands and/or proceedings (collectively the “Liabilities”) incurred or suffered by any party due to any delay and/or failure (including lost entries) in receiving and submitting the entries as a result of any communication error, interruption, human error and/or failure by the promoter and/or any third party;
ii. any Liabilities incurred or suffered by any participant or his/her authorised representatives resulting from their participation in this Promotion or fulfilment of any prizes;
iii. any error (including error in notification of winners), omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission;
iv. any changes made by Promoter or any third party supplier, or the organiser, administrator or sponsors of this promotion or the prizes; and/or
v. any liabilities incurred or suffered arising from any act beyond their control or for any act, omission or default of any third party.
32. This Promotion and these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Australia.