Thank you for visiting Koch & Co! Here are the conditions of entry of our Auburn Superstore located 80 Adderley Street West, Auburn NSW 2144:
Visitors are not permitted to enter any Koch & Co if they:
- are experiencing any flu-like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, persistent cough, shortness of breath, fever);
- have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 (during the period of time in which the virus is contagious);
- are awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19;
- reside with anyone who is awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19;
- have returned from international travel and failed to observe the government requirement to quarantine for 14 days.
- have visited any COVID cluster spots as updated by NSW Health on a daily basis – List is available at entry point.
Visitors who are not subject to any of the above conditions for exclusion must be willing and able to agree to the following requirements to:
- leave the site immediately if they become unwell, after notifying a staff member;
- at all times, maintain social distancing measures (as per the NSW Health guidelines) with respect to other visitors and staff;
- maintain good personal hand hygiene by washing their hands regularly and thoroughly and/or using hand sanitiser;
- maintain good respiratory hygiene by coughing or sneezing into their elbow or a tissue, and then disposing of tissues immediately;
- provide Koch & Co with their name and contact details and consent to Koch & Co providing their name and contact details to the NSW Department of Health or any other third-party government department, as required to enable contact tracing procedures;
- acknowledge that they may be asked to wait, or be refused entry, to any Koch & Co in the event that the site has reached its total capacity under NSW Health social distancing requirements;
At all times, treat staff and other visitors with respect.
- We reserve the right to inspect all bags before you leave the store
- Stealing is a crime, police will be called
- No pets, food or smoking allowed.
- Wholesale discount is only given on items that are the same item code, style, size and colour
- Our pricing excludes GST
- If purchasing extra large quantities, please ask if any additional discounts apply
- Lowest Price Guarantee: it is our commitment to you, that if you see an identical item cheaper on another site or store, we'll match that price for you (full conditions available on our website)
- MasterCard, Visa & American Express
- We do not accept cheques, Diners Club cards as payment for cash & carry transactions
The following conditions apply:
- The claim must be made within 14 days of purchase
- An invoice must be presented at time of claim
- Goods exchanged or returned must be in the original packing & sealable condition
- Returns without a receipt cannot be refunded. An exchange for products is possible
- All refunds will be provided back in the original tender (credit card refunds must me processed back onto a credit card and a credit card must be present to gain a refund)
- Clearance items, custom made and personalised products cannot be returned or exchanged
- Due to their perishable nature, there is no refund on fresh flowers.
- Online purchases / exchanges: Online purchases can be returned either in-store with the tax invoice or by contacting our Customer Service Team