- What are our paper straws made from?
Our paper straws are made of a 3-layer flat bevelled food grade white kraft paper.
- Are the paper & glue food grade?
Yes. Both the paper and glue used are food grade materials.
- How long do paper straws last in hot and cold drinks?
1 Hour. This time frame applies to both hot and cold drinks.
- Are paper straws environmentally safe?
Yes. Our paper straws of all colours are 100% biodegradable and compostable.
- Are the colours in the paper straws biodegradable?
Yes. All coloured straws are made with biodegradable ink.
- Are your straws safety tested?
Yes. We have testing reports for SGS and FDA Regulatory Compliance. Safety certificates are available upon request.
- Where are your paper straws made?
Our paper straws are currently manufactured in China.
- Are the paper ptraws Gluten-Free?
Yes. The glue used in the product does not contain any traces of wheat or rye.
- What are the typical sizes of paper straws?
Paper straws are usually made with a 6mm, 8mm or 12mm diameter. The most common size of straw is 6mm. We do recommend a 12mm diameter for more granular drinks. They also come in 3 popular lengths, 180mm, 210mm or 240mm. The most common straw length is 210mm.
- How are your paper straws packed?
Our straws are packed in standard packs of 1,000,000 per OPP bag + Master carton.