Floral and greenery wreaths are on trend and our new wire wreaths have been designed with the artificial flower designer in mind. You can easily use these wire wreaths to freshen up your front door or your home.
Follow this easy DIY piece to get your floral creative juices flowing and create the perfect floral wreath.
Things you will need:
- Wire Wreath Frame
- Your choice of Artificial Flowers / Artificial Leaves & Greenery
- Decor wire
- Wire Cutter and Scissors
- Parafilm Tape
- Wreath Hook or your choice or Ribbon
Time needed: 30 minutes.
How To Use A Wire Wreath Frame In 5 Easy Steps
- A wire wreath frame is ideally used for artificial flowers.
Prepare your flowers, cutting tools, wire and tape to begin with.
- Grab your base stems and begin grouping and wiring these to the frame.
The task is best achieved by grouping 3-5 artificial flower stems at a time and attaching them to the frame.
- Continue this pattern all through the wreath creating process.
Note that for added security you can wrap your wired flower bunches in Parafilm.
- Complete the look.
Simply add your flower heads to the base of the wreath.
- Hang your wreath as desired using a wreath hook or a nice jute ribbon.
Note – If you feel that your wreath needs more flavour or fullness don’t be afraid to add some extra leaves & greenery.