Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas
There are so many fantastic Valentine’s gift ideas out there, and we want to share a little decorative finishing touch with you. This DIY Celtic knot forms a heart shape, and it’s perfect for adding to glass vases, as a finishing touch to Valentine’s wrapping paper, or even wholesale gift bags for an event. Use gold cord, red or white ribbon as we have, or achieve a natural look by using hessian ribbon or twine.
Once you’ve mastered it (it’s trickier than it looks!), it’s quite addictive. Here are the steps:
Valentine’s Day is one day of the year we’re allowed to go head over heels for all things red and ridiculously romantic. Shop by red, for glorious pieces in hues of blush and crimson that team with elegant glass beautifully for February 14th. Or substitute our red accents for white flowers as a jumping off point for timeless wedding decorations.
- Decorate with a difference by using lush rose balls. Hang them from the ceiling at different heights, in a window, a door frame, or prop them on top of a tall vase for instant glamour.
- Fill a clear glass fish bowl with heart-shaped chocolates or candy for a simple Valentine’s gift. You can also fill a fish bowl with rose petals and a pillar candle in the centre for a wedding centrepiece.
- If there’s one day of the year to go crazy buying artificial flowers online, Valentine’s Day is it because an abundance of flowers defines romance as far as we’re concerned. Make the moment last forever with a single silk rose, rose spray or bouquet. Browse our wholesale artificial flowers and fall in love for real with hydrangeas, lilies, orchids and more in shades of ivory, pink, purple and red.
- We heart a good Valentine’s hamper – who doesn’t? Start with a rattan basket or hamper tray, and fill it with chocolates, heart-shaped cookies or a good bottle of wine and some candles.
- While you’re whispering sweet nothings, fill an apothecary or candy jar with sweet treats. To finish it off prettily, choose from our huge selection of wrapping or wholesale ribbon, and tie a bow around the middle to complete the look.
- Or make an elegant statement with a clear glass cylinder vase filled with some glass marbles or decorative stones, a candle, or a beautiful flower arrangement. It makes a change from more traditional gifts. Combine tall and short vases for dramatic impact if you’re decorating for home or retail.
- Give your Valentine’s Day theme a touch of class with glass candle holders with a diamanté lip or these elegant candle holders. Available in two heights, these candle holders take centre stage when you turn the lights out.
- Diamonds are a girl’s best friend or in this case, they are a decorator’s dream. Fall in love with the ceramic cube with diamanté detail in a rich red.
Feeling inspired? You can shop everything you need (including fish bowl vases, decorative stones and roses) to recreate these Valentine’s Day gift ideas at Koch & Co online today!