At Koch & Co we are always trying to search for sustainable alternatives, with our overall goal to make our customers’ lives easier. After the success of our popular Get It Fresh Bags & Wraps range, we sort to take this product to the next level and create a new shape that would enhance the wet wrap and transport options for professional florists. Our new S Wrap Shape does just that.
This new design swaddles the ends of your bouquet and self-locks into place so that it’s easier to transport and store your arrangements, whilst keeping your blooms fresh and alive for longer.
This helpful guide will showcase the key benefits of this product, how it can help extend the lifespan of your fresh flowers, and how easy it is to use.
Key Features & Benefits
- Both the flower wrap and bag are made from renewable resources. The sheer outer bag is 100% biodegradable, and the wrap is 100% degradable. Natural rubber bands are also included with this product. This product helps eliminate the need to use unsustainable products like plastic phials or floral foam when using wet pack techniques to transport fresh flower arrangements.
Enables horizontal or vertical transport without leakage
- No need for floral foam, buckets, or vases! This handy wrap allows bouquets to be transported or stored without extra products, like buckets, taking up space. The wrap will also keep your flowers hydrated for up to 5 to 7 days depending on weather and shipping conditions.
Easy-to-use & versatile design
- This new S shape design allows for the wrap to be secured around the stem of the flowers without the need for more rubber bands. The inner fabric wrap can also be cut into different sizes and shapes to fit your needs.
Time-efficient & innovative packaging
- The wrap can be used on larger bouquets, can be cut into different shapes to fit your needs, and holds more water than our previous Get It Fresh™ Flower Bags.
How To Use
What you need
- Get It Fresh™ S Shape Wrap
- Fresh Flower Bouquet
- A Large Bucket or Vase
Lay your fabric wrap open on a clean workbench and place your fresh flowers in the middle. The bottom of your fresh flowers should sit where the wrap has two slits, leaving a small section of the wrap at the bottom.
Take the two side sections of the wrap and fold them around the stem of your fresh flowers. Then fold the bottom part of the wrap upwards.
Turn the wrap over and fold the remaining sides of the bottom of the wrap around the stems of your flowers.
Turn your flowers back over and take one side of the top part of the wrap and pull it down to create a fold on the wrap, then repeat on the other side. This will secure the wrap in place without the need for a rubber band.
Fill your bucket or vase with fresh water and fully submerge your wrapped flower stems into the container. Wait 30 seconds or until the wrap is completely saturated.
When saturated, remove your wrapped flowers from the vase and let the excess water drain. Do not remove the wrap from the stem area. Then place your wrapped flowers into the sheer outer bag and secure the bag at the top with the natural rubber band. If the rubber band is loose, loop the rubber band around the end of the stems one more time for a tighter fit. Do not overtighten the rubber band as this may cause damage to the flower stems.
Your flowers are now ready for transport & storage!
For a more visual representation of the step-by-step process, watch the how-to video below.