Cello Hamper Bag FAQ
1. What is the material used to manufacture the cello hamper bags?
Our cello hamper bags are made of BOPP (bi-axially orientated polypropylene which means that the PP has been shaped).
2. What can the cello hamper bags be used for?
Our cello hamper bags can be used to efficiently wrap hampers and gift baskets.
3. Are the cello hamper bags food grade?
Yes and they are suitable for food packaging.
4. Are BOPP cello hamper bags biodegradable and recyclable?
Yes, our BOPP hamper bags are recyclable and do not react with other elements when discarded or leach toxins into soil or water. They are biodegradable from exposure to heat and UV radiation from sunlight.
5. What are the benefits of cello hamper bags?
They are quick and easy to use and do not require wrapping skills to use them. They are cost efficient and can save precious time wrapping hampers and gift baskets during busy season.
6. What is the maximum hamper size a cello hamper bag can wrap?
Our largest cello hamper bag (P111) can fit large baskets up to the size of 60cm diameter x 50cm high (including the handle).
Our medium cello hamper bag (P11) can fit medium baskets up to the size of 34cm diameter x 25cm high (including the handle).
7. How do I seal the cello hamper bags?
You can simply seal the cello hamper bags by gathering the bag opening and by tying a ribbon around it.
8. Step by Step showing how to use the cello hamper bags